Flanged Triple Offset Butterfly Valves
POV VALVES’s Flanged triple offset butterfly valve provides zero leakage through no-rubbing 90-degree rotation across a wide range of pressure and temperature conditions.
Widely used in many industries such as Oil & Gas, Chemical & coal, petrochemical, desalination plants, waterworks, fossils, district heating, nuclear, Iron & Steel, Mining, automotive, shipyards, aerospace.
- ISO 5211 bracket for easy mounting of actuators
- Triple offset and ellipsoidal sealing geometry
- Bubble tight shut-off
- Inherently firesafe by design
- A metal seal ring in Duplex and a highly wear-resistant Stellite grade 21 seat ensure prolonged superior tightness
- Single piece cast body with face to face dimensions to ISO5752, ASME B16.10 and API 609 double flanged short pattern, guarantees interchangeability with other valve types
- Extensively hardened bearings, incorporating a standard reinforce, braided, flexible graphite bearing protector, ensure increased reliability
- Blowout proof devices on shaft keep sure safety of shaft operating
- Pin-less shaft to disc connection makes the valve convenient for parts replacement and reliable even under corrosion