The more and more widely used pneumatic valve is a good proof of this point, with the widespread use of pneumatic valve, then in the use of pneumatic valve in the process of pneumatic actuator slow response, valve opening and closing jitter how to deal with it?
So today we will learn about the pneumatic actuator valve opening and closing jitter, slow response to deal with it!
1. The standard air supply pressure of most pneumatic actuators is 0.4 ~ 0.7mpa. Firstly, check whether the air source pressure of pneumatic actuators is too low.
2, Check whether the solenoid valve is running normally, switch is normal, exhaust is smooth, the daily inspection found that the solenoid valve abnormal work to timely repair and replacement, or timely contact the manufacturer maintenance treatment, the longer the delay the greater the loss.
3. Re-check whether the output torque of this type of actuator is consistent with the valve body. When the rated output torque is less than the torque require by the valve body, there will also be slow action or jitter.
4, single action pneumatic actuator, if the action is too slow or jitter phenomenon, be sure to check whether the exhaust side pipeline blockage, whether the solenoid valve is out of order and whether the spring in the actuator is too small rigid, such as cannot determine the cause, timely contact the manufacturer to solve.
Working conditions of pneumatic actuators are also important factors:
1. Pressure range: double acting 2 ~ 8 Bar (Bar), single acting 2 ~ 8 Bar (Bar);
2. Use medium: compressed air, non-corrosive gas and oil;
3. Working temperature: standard type (using nitrile butadiene rubber O-ring) -20℃ ~ +80℃ low-temperature type;
-40℃ ~ +80℃ high temperature type;
(Fluororubber O-ring is used) -20℃ ~ +150℃
4. Installation: Suitable for indoor or outdoor installation;
5. Lubrication: Under normal working conditions, there is no need to add lubricant;
6. Stroke adjustment: Adjustable range of ±4° at 90°;
7. Maximum operating pressure: input air pressure shall not exceed 10 bar.